O N E
PDI Khakis & Baleno tees,
The Men's Guide to the Women's Bathroom,
2 funky cross shaped necklaces is from Mummy dearest! (:
T W O
I Take This Man & The Frog Prince given by my little brother Eugene.
Now I've got tons of novels to catch up on!
T H R E E
Precious Moments snow globe
& my-name-engraved-in-a-rice keychain from Li Ying aka Marmie.
Yay! *shakes snow globe enthusiastically*
F O U R
Pink teddy & a mini seashell candle in a box from Yi Ping.
MICHELLE SEASHELL BY THE SEASHORE.
Kickin` it old school baybeh. lol
F I V E
Crystal clinged in between cross shaped necklace
from Lai Yue aka Shroomie.
So prettyful. (:
S I X
Star shaped bottle with written scrolls from Shan*.
It was a pleasant surprise 'cause I never seen her give anyone presents before.
Thanks sweetie! Loved it.
S E V E N
Brown mocha coloured teddy by Erene.
Eeks, such a cute little thing!
Another addition to my teddy collection. :D
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.