Let it rain, let it pour. What we have is worth fighting for. ♥ - Troy & Gabriella
Saturday, July 21, 2007
I'd never spend anything else, except time with you. ♥
I'm trying to read between the lines you got me going out of my mind
Awesomest skit ever. Overwhelming, powerful & just.. beyond any words can describe. You have to see this! It'll touch your heart, like how it did to mine. ♥ Creds to Melissa. (:
You are the strength, that keeps me walking. ♥
Sore eyes has been going around in our class & thank God I wasn't one of the victims. Thursday was me & baby's 2 years & 7 months together. (: Friday the 13th was kinda mundane. Was chilling out in class and Roy shows us some videos on his phone.
Boys will be boys.
Saturday, 14th July 2007
Explored the Woodlands Library with Abu. Met baby at 12pm & had lunch @ Pasta Mania before the movie.
My prawn aglio.
Baby's beef lagsana.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was pretty good. But I can't actually gauge if it's great 'cause I've only seen the movie version. Heard there were loads of scenes being cut off & the plot has been edited. Made throngs of HP fans unhappy of course. Some parts are kinda boring but at the battle scene, enthralled transcending frisson. Especially when the good duels the antagonist.
Luna "Loony" Lovegood is eccentric & has a tinge of eeriness to her voice. But dang, she's just so likable! Those horse look alikes Thestrals are cute, but lackin` in flesh rrly. Fred & George Weasley are getting way cooler too. (: Gotta love the scene where they disrupted the OWLs with fire crackers. Mischief managed. :D Umbridge & her habit of making high pitch squeaky stifles are so annoying. Okay, I admit it was pretty funny as well. And give us back the legendary Richard Harris! The newbie is so not working. We were sitting only a few rows away from the screen. Futhermore, on the far side to the left of the cinema. Gave me throbbing migrains. :/ And can you believe about 95% of the audience were twiglets (kids)? Yes I know, shocking. :O
Hermione : You found it Neville, the room of requirement. It becomes available to anyone who really needs it. Ron: Really, so if you really needed the toilet and you walked past? Hermione : Charming Ron, but yes that's right.
George : You know Fred, I always believed our future lay outside the realms of academic achievement.
Ron : One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode. Hermione : Ron, just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon!
Harry: Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more then what we are now, students. If they can do it, why not us?
Shacklebolt : You gotta admit Dumbledore's got style. *lol*
Oh please oh please! *drools*
Pick the odd one out.
My current collection of LBD books. ;D
Sunday, 15th July 2007
Sushi King for dinner.
Completed homeworks to be done over the weekends. Slack, study, watch telly, revise. That's my Sunday for you.
If I lived in Springfield..
Tuesday's discoveries.
Had baddy in PE for 40 minutes. Next morning I woke up with sore, strained arms. It lasted a good 3 days. Ouch. :/ It was an arduous task carrying my bag, that's for certain. But I'm not denying the fact that I was completely enjoying myself! Relishing the stress & worries along with the beads of sweat trickling away. Workouts are ♥. :D
Thursday, 19th July 2007
Watched it a few years back on Disney Channel. A little taken aback & surprised when my chinese teacher decided to let us see this movie. Helen Keller is a living testimony of everything impossible that can be done. And we have Annie Sullivan's sheer determination to thank for. Inspirational & life changing. Moved me to tears..
Had maths remedial for 2 & a half hours. Talk about exhaustion. Always anticipating for Friday to come quick.
Friday, 20th July 2007
Peekture taken few months ago.
SueLynn darling called around 9pm. Exchanged some heart-to-heart convos & everything random. Sorry about our subtle goodbye and you know you can come to me abt anything right? (: Take care & eat well, you little smartyskirt. Miss you so much! <3
Apart from the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book, today is also Racial Harmony Day! Man, can you imagine @ 7.01am this morning? Huge rampage at every bookstore outlets. Harry Potter fans eager to lay hands on their own personal copy of the book. I'll just wait for baby to tell me all the deets when he's done reading it.
Homeworks, an unimaginably thick lot. English oral prelims this coming Tuesday. Tuition tomorrow @ 8am. Me no likey wakie so early. ): But one thing's for sure, God's gonna lead me through these hard times. So I shouldn't worry abt a thing, yes? (: Oh gee, I'm knackered. Till next time, with love! ♥ *shazzam*
Tweaked by Yours Truly.
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.
Table & navigational codings courtesy of Hilary, from her skin littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.