Let it rain, let it pour. What we have is worth fighting for. ♥ - Troy & Gabriella
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Maybe there's a bit of me waiting for a bit of you. ♥
It takes two people to make a lie work: the person who tells it, and the one who believes it. You can invent any fiction and call it life; I thought that if I did it often enough, I might start to believe it. Sometimes, when you don't ask questions, it's not because you are afraid that someone will lie to your face. It's because you're afraid they'll tell you the truth.
Hi happy pills! (: Here to give a kick start since I'm on hols for 2 days + the weekends. I'm back from Sorrow-ville. And the stroll back memory lane is not helping one bit. If you're close to me, I've most likely let you in the nitty-gritty. Words are only vague & subtle compared to emotions. I reckon most of you don't understand this feeling I'm incurring so I'll just move along. Perhaps diverting my negative energy towards my studies would be of much better use, won't it? I know, actions speak louder than words. :/ Can't help but let my mind wonder. Why am I such a fool for you? I was coping pretty well until lately.. When everything come crumbling down. But when you hit rock bottom & reach the lowest point in life, there's no way to go but up, right? Only wishing someone could help me untie this uneasy knot in my ♥.
Tuesday, 30th July 2007
We've been making frequent visits to check out on the kittens. Afraid they'll stray elsewhere unsafe. I think the kittens' rambunctiousness is growing on Shun Li. Not to mention all of us there. (:
Thursday, 2nd August 2007
4 free periods & 1 lesson (history) for the day. A huge stress reliever. :D
Friday, 3rd August 2007
I'll be seeing you after grad day bro. ;D Take care in aussie!
Saturday, 4th August 2007
Shun Li asked if I wanna go with him but I'd already know what my mum would say abt that. Maybe next year, I hope. So we went out for a movie instead. After doing the n'day class deco & all. Ly tagged along. (:
Want some hearty laughs to perk your moody day? Then The Simpsons Movie is the one for you. The agenda is quite simplistic but it's wrapped up with silly humour. It's a must watch for the easily tickled.
Left the biting cold cinema & blend into the warmth of the Saturday crowd. Didn't manage to find a nice red tee. ): I want your oh-so-rad Elmo & Cookie Monster tee, Joy! But I've got my widdle turtoise, Tiny. :D
Wednesday, 8th August 2007
My English oral prelim remarks are quite alright. Mdm Shoba commented that my conversation bit was a little distorted. Which I agree & have to work on it before the 16th. :/ Gosh, I didn't know I was slurring as well. Totally sabotaged my reading score! Must not repeat these critical mistakes again. Till then, it's practice practice practice!
N'day celebration @ school's a tad bit boring this year. But Sekolah Tun Fatimah marching band owned the student population yo. Simply amazed us.
Distracted by Roy's Gatsby waxed hair. XD
Met an old schoolmate on the bus but was on a distressed phone call. Where am I supposed to go from here? Aimlessly making rounds in the shopping mall. I'd wish someone told me what to do. But they're busy carrying on with their plans for the day. So I'm just gonna leave, they won't notice a thing.
Thursday, 9th August 2007
Happy 42nd Singapore!
New arrivals from Little Black Dress is so tempting! Borrowed some books from my friends & finished theirs already. Need. More. Novels.
I've been sick for abt a week now. My voice still sounds so husky. Kinky baby. (inside joke) ;D Oh btw, I lost another kg! *prances* 10 kilos down, 10 more to go.
Oh my, oh my. Prelims is in a week's time. The blood curdling, hair raising, intimidating ordeal before the big O's. There's no escape, & I'm not ready for this. Will be focusing on my studies so won't be blogging here often. That's if I can get my butt rooted on the same spot & concentrate. One last thing. Thanks to those who were by my side during my weakest times. Replacing the bitter with such saccharine comfort. You guys deserve a big bear hug! (: I'll be fine.. one day perhaps.
Tweaked by Yours Truly.
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.
Table & navigational codings courtesy of Hilary, from her skin littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.