Let it rain, let it pour. What we have is worth fighting for. ♥ - Troy & Gabriella
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
You look like the songs that I've heard my whole life coming true. ♥
I Y Kyle XY!
Kyle XY fever! :D Just finished watching season one & two within a week. The finale for the 2nd season is a total cliffhanger. And season 3 is only out on 2008. ): The wait is so agonizing! Like my O's. lol Here's a little prologue to clue you in on what's all this hoo ha about.
Kyle is a sixteen-year-old boy who wakes up in a forest on the edge of Seattle totally naked and without any memories of an earlier life. Kyle is like a newborn baby in his lack of knowledge of human social life: he doesn't know the simplest things, like how to eat or drink, and cannot communicate with others. When Kyle walks naked into a nearby town, he is picked up by the police. As they cannot find his records, he is taken to a childrens' home where it is discovered he doesn't have a navel. Nicole Trager, a therapist, is interested in Kyle. She realizes Kyle doesn't belong at the home and brings him to her home while the police look for his family. The series follows Kyle and the Trager family as Kyle develops socially and searches for answers to his past.
Triggers your curiosity, doesn't it. (: Kyle's gotta be the sweetest guy every girl wants to have. Hilary's exact words would be 'the sweet, clueless little muffin'. And may I add, with such dreamy eyes & a heart melting smile. Such a boy wonder. *girly sigh* hahas. I'm sure you'll agree with me if you catch it on Sundays, 4pm on Channel 5. ;D P.S : He's mine! lol
He dances cute too. (:
Skipped school today 'cause my body was aching all over. Intensive revision @ school is nuts. 3 subs, 2 hours per sub & 2 breaks. ): Studying at home is much more conducive & less restricted. O's are nearing and I'm feeling the tension & jitters. :/ I'm freaking out every time I think about it.
Did I mention how much I love my family? They have been so supportive & encouraging.. That's what I really need most now. A boost of confidence. (:
Happy Mid Autumn Festival! :D
Snow skin mooncakes are my fav! :D
Fire sparklers. Whee!
Yesterday was great. (: Nothing like some good festive fun.
Anyway, apologies for the lack in updates! Internet was down for about a week or so. Missed me, anyone?
Wednesday, 12th September 2007
Happy 33th Monthsary Baby! s2
Growing up as an orphan, Lewis was a brilliant inventor at his age. After going through countless of failed interviews, he decided to build a memory scanner to help himself remember who his mother was. But as Wilbur came along, unexpected twist and turns of fate follow suit. And ultimately, only Lewis could help Wilbur fix this mess..
THE ROBINSONS ARE SO COOL! :D I like Franny & the singing frogs.. 'cause they sing jazz baybeh. *hees* (: I find this movie particularly heartwarming. Of a young boy who wants to feel wanted.. And it's true.. we just have to let go of the past and move on. Because we would always belong somewhere in the near future.
Thursday, 13th September 2007
Went for breakfast @ Yakun after my last paper. Love it, traditional breakfast style. (:
My cheezy french toast set.
Yi Ping's kaya toast set.
Here's some random Roti Kahwin yummyness. Hungry for some right now. :/
Bought Stitch and Angel to fill my emptiness then. No doubt, they put a little smile on my face. But I still could not avoid what I'm feeling right now..
Friday, 14th September 2007
I officially declare this emotional turmoil day. It wasn't too bad in the morning. Mr Choh passed this to me during morning assembly in the hall.
Best student of the term badge, star shaped. (:
After which we had a crash course on going for interviews with Coach Shaun in class. Super funny guy with a great smile. The last activity with Coach Shaun really got to all of us. He gave us each a paper to decorate our names on. Later, we would move around to write something positive & motivational to our classmates. It definitely wasn't hard to conjure that emotion and words when Coach Shaun turned on those 'emo' songs on his lappie.
Awww.. I'm gonna miss you guys so much. ): I ♥ 5Awesome!
We proceeded to the hall after our break. Surprise surprise. WE'RE HAVING PROM THIS YEAR! :D A bunch of us are pulling votes for the change in venue. Fingers crossed that it'll work. With that done, Ms Veronica Lim passed us our new intensive timetable. Yup, the one I mentioned above. :/ Tedious but it's just a matter of getting used to things I suppose. At least trying to hang on till the O's are over.
I was hoping our bark was worser than your bite. But masking under a dependent demeanour made me more dubious about our friendship. I believe time will reveal all these unanswered doubts.
You're a true star. You know who you are. <3
Had chem & physics MORE @ 2pm. Scored an A2 for chem! *grins* Grandma filled me in with some personal family matter on our car ride home. It sorta startled me at first but I'll get over with. Hit the showers, embrace the warmth of my blanket & relishing the weariness.. Indeed, life is one heck of a roller coaster. I just hope my studies would be a long enough distraction to keep me busy & not allow myself get that bit affected. I know I will tide through.. I put my faith in Him. (:
Monday, 17th September 2007
I've been down with food poisoning, again. ): It lasted for about 3 days since last Monday. Tell me.. what are the odds. :/ And as days passed, something new about myself unveils. Doc says my coughing habit has something to do with my super sensitive nose. & that I get allergic to dust, fiber.. anything. Mum calls it a sinus. Felt extremely weak then. Nausea, tummy crunching, body ache all balled up & ready to crush me. But I'm much better now. (:
Sour gummi worms regained my appetite! And so coinkidinkly, Kyle likes sour patch kids too? *grins*
Tuesday, 18th September 2007
The tale of Peter Rabbit was simply spun by an artist, Miss Potter. Alongside with a publisher who believed in her work, made her compilations of stories a big hit. Jemima the duck has to be the silliest yet my favourite among the rest. I still could not fathom why the film presented that little setback towards the end.. But she has shown determination in pursuing her aspirations and with that, inspired many children around the world of the story of Peter Rabbit.
"There's something delicious writing about the first word of the story, you can never quite tell where they will take you. Mine took me here."
RANDOM
Pepperika says hi! (:
Gotta go study for tmr's history test. Have an awesome week ahead lovelies! x
Tweaked by Yours Truly.
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.
Table & navigational codings courtesy of Hilary, from her skin littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.