Let it rain, let it pour. What we have is worth fighting for. ♥ - Troy & Gabriella
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Your place is still at the heart of my everything. ♥
Alicia Keys relates.
Wednesday, 12th December 2007
Happy 3 Years Anniversary Baby Dear! ♥
Mummy fetched me out to Singapore at about 9am. Realized I couldn't text nor call with my phone. So Mummy allowed me to borrow hers.
Once I alighted at Bugis, I settled myself on a marble bench. A few people were cluttered around to sit. Then a middle aged men presumably a working adult, judging from his attire, approached me. Sat beside me, kept looking into my direction & finally muttered a hi to me. Gave a meek, freaked out smile & surreptitiously moved a bit to the other side. After which he stood up & hide behind this wall and keep peering over to look at me. Well, he definitely invited alot of attention when he was swinging his arms there. You cannot imagine how relived I was when he boarded the rain. *phews* No, I was not paranoid. Thank you very much. (:
Met up with baby there & told him about the incident. He told me that the NAPFA test was cancelled due to the rain. And that he has to go into NS the next day. D: So before our meetup, he went to get some essentials with his mommy.
Went to Bugis Street with baby. He led the way of course. I probably would've got lost on my own. :X Searched the entire compound to find tees & got 'em! Wanted to get Little Miss Whoops but didn't. D: Baby got Mr Happy! Suits him, really.
Drizzling, we quickly made across the road to do some window shopping @ Bugis. Diva has so many eye catching accessories! But nope, I only bought one 'cause I didn't wanna spend all my bling yet. (:
Made a trip to baby's house to hang out for a bit. Met his mommy, she said I lost alot of weight. (:
<3
After resting for a bit, Baby brought Pepperika in! :D
Isn't she an adorable ball of fur! XD
Sugar's got a tiny infection on her forehead. Didn't manage to snap a picture of her 'cause his mommy's there. :X Awww.. poor Sugar. D: Will post her picture up asap when I get hold of it from baby!
Walked over to White Sands for dinner. We bumped into Clayton again! He was going to meet Dinah at the cinemas. Twice in two consecutive outings with baby. Tell me, what are the odds? (: But yeah, it's indeed super mega cool.
Dined @ Swensens. We both picked the Viva Pinata Fiesta meals.
Potato soup & Mountain fresh fruit juices. Gosh, the potato soup + bacon bits is so delish!
My buzzlegum dory!
Baby's turkey with potato & apricot.
Almost clean plate.
Hi chubby cheeks! (:
Turkey actually tasted pretty good! So much better than beef. I almost gag the last time baby let me try a tiny piece of his beef burger. Baby, we'll have the apple/banana crumble next time okay!
We wanted to have that for desserts but had Ben & Jerry's instead. Baby's treat!
Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Sweet Cream & Cookies are truly satisfying for the taste buds. (:
Hmmm.. *contemplates*
Yummers. :D
Stayed for a little while more to see the Christmas show. While savouring on our frozen goodness. *grins*
Baby took the MRT with me 'cause he has to go to Toa Payoh to collect his new specs. Out of the blue, your name popped into my head. While reminiscing about what happened that day, I was wondering if you've been fine without me. Maybe better than fine. But I don't really know anymore, do I?
So baby pulled out his phone from his pocket and showed me a text. He told me you texted him during his prom & asked about me. Frankly, I was surprised and glad you still cared. I'm eager to know how you've been too but.. somehow, I just couldn't get pass the rejection you left me with. "The only constant in life is change." Dealing the situation by not dealing with it. Brills. (:
Hugs for baby before he got off at Toa Payoh. D: Alighted at Yishun due to some problems. Made my way back to cwp & walked around for a bit.
Have yet to try it one day. (:
Got home around 10pm. Mummy was waiting for me so we can all eat cakes. :X
X'mas mix meringue. (:
Chocolate fudge cake.
Baby fell asleep. So I headed to bed early too. Joining him in dreamland. s2
A time passes by, direction unknown You've left us now but we're not alone Before you know it, your cups overflown You measured no one that I've ever known
Thursday, 13th December 2007
Emo-ing big time. Mummy brought me to Ferringhi Cafe for a mini cheer up.
Ying Yang. (:
Friday, 14th December 2007
Went to Tebrau City Jusco to do some shopping. MNG was on sales season so the place was cramped with people.
left; bought red & blue for this piece, from MNG. right; Dorothy Perkins, they weren't on sales tho.
Elated to see my wardrobe starting to fill up with new clothes. 'Cause after losing weight, I have to find clothes that fit me now. Hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from. (:
Mummy & I has been having fish cravings so off we go.. to The Manhattan Fish Market! :D
Manhattan Mud Pie!
Did a little more window shopping.. and some random browsing.
Padini Concept Store. I can wear a skirt now! lol
Barney & friends were there to perform! Man, brings back so many childhood memories. D:
Dinner! Home made nasi lemak, kinda. (:
Saturday, 15th December 2007
Aunty mixed the spicy onion thingy we had last night with mee pok. & tadah! That was lunch. :D Tastes good actually, but too spicy for me.
Met up with Adeline at City Square around 2.30pm. I was actually punctual, woohoo! :X She tagged along a friend, Miss April Lee aka the hyper. Waited there for a bit 'cause they were waiting for their friends to come collect the cupcakes they made. Inclusive of me too! (:
After the distribution of cupcakes, we made our way to the cinema. April had no clue we're heading to the movies as Adeline forgot to tell her. When we told April we're going to watch I Am Legend, she went blank for a bit. So I told her it's something like Resident Evil, & then she totally stunned until we bought our tix. :D April & I wanted to change movies but they've seen most of it so yeah.. I Am Legend it is. :/
Pretty good movie I must say. Minus the scary, infected people that likes to jump out of no where. Samantha is so cute! I can't believe she died due to the infection. D: Overall, it's a very moving film & you guys gotta watch it.
From the over view, there were a considerable amount of female viewers. So we're pretty certain that if we were to scream, we won't be the only ones amplifying it. But man, we were SO wrong. :X Adeline, April & I were covering our faces & cringing at every possible scary scenes. While everyone else stayed calm & enjoyed the movie throughout. Even the little boy in front of us was so unfazed by it. That's what you get when you bring us three into a movie with horror visuals. :/ Oh by the way, thanks for your jacket linn!
Saw Jeremy Chian & his bunch hanging around Starbucks. We all ordered Mocha Praline Frappacino grande size but there were no available seats. So we gave the two Malay girls who looked like they were about to leave a puppy pout & it worked! lol Have ourselves seated & started talking about everything. From where are we gonna further our studies to extremely cold & lame jokes to high school & all the happenings. It was some great chillaxing time with 'em both. (:
April's treat!
During our chit chat session, we all diverted our attention to this guy dressed up in a santa outfit. He was giving out Starbucks goodie bags & we were asked to share among ourselves with one. April & I did the pout again & he gave us one each! :D
The boss then invited us to join this Starbucks party and.. how could we refuse right? (: It was FAN-freakin`-TASTIC! Three of us got separated into different teams. Adeline with the Snow Angels, April as the leader of Snow Man & mine with Vixen! (I know what you're thinking but, Vixen is a name of one of the reindeers. thank you very much.) Adeline & April were kinda shocked when we announced our team name. lol It was Nelly's idea. :D A round of questionaire followed by charades & lastly, jigsaw piecing.
I went totally blank at the questionaire. But Nelly assured me that it's okay since they were informed during the introduction we missed. Still, Adeline & April could answer some of the questions! Bravo you guys.
Don't mention the charades. I can't do it for nuts, serious! Picked cartoons and ended up with Popeye. Next was superheros, & I have to act out The Macho Man? I don't even know who he is! :X End up doing some silly actions & set everybody laughing. But yeah, good laughs for all. (:
Scarlet's Thread came to perform for us. Since they're all regulars of Starbucks. (: They totally rocked the Christmas atmosphere with their gig. & they are super nice people too! Glanced over & saw Leo and Natalie Starr. But didn't say hi tho. :/
Mini sips of Mocha Praline Frappacino & candy canes!
We had the last round right after the gig. I think my team was pretty cooperative & not flustered at all during jigsaw piecing. So yup, we won that round. (:
We took a few groups photos before prize giving. & mingled for a bit.
Argh mateyyy! I dropped my phone earlier on so it probably affected my camera function too. D:
Woohoo! Rocky wannabes. :D
I look gigantic. ):
Prize giving time! *everybody gathers*
Snow Angels.
Team Snow Man.
*wonders why is it so heavy*
Vixen! My team won. (:
Chat with a couple of regulars. But had to go off around 9pm 'cause mummy wants me home early. Bid the double As goodbye and left the crowd.
April, Adeline, Me & Nelly.
With Elizabeth & Dorothy!
A heartwarming Christmas party.. we'll always remember. (: & how we got high on the huge intake of sugar that day, causing me & April to sleep late despite how exhausted we were. XD
Starbucks goodie bag, a diary, coffee mug, fruits & a santarina hat!
Lovely cupcakes baked by Adeline & April. (:
Sunday, 16th December 2007
Mummy woke me up to go CS again. 'Cause I wanted to do some Christmas shopping. But expected to come home empty handed anyways. :D
Both from the Starbucks gift bag!
We directly went to Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks upon reaching CS. Some yummy for our tummies!
Oyster mee sua.
Crispy floss egg crepe.
That pair of purple patent Vincci heels. ):
Went to MPH to check out the chick lit section. Ended up looking through the Little Miss & Men collection.
So happy together!
Didn't know how long I could keep the cupcakes 'cause they were so adorable! So I decided to eat them after dinner. (: They were yummylicious! Thank you Adeline & April. <3
Cobweb & a turtoise!
Monday, 17th December 2007
Mummy brought us out to Kerrys for lunch. Vivo was our pick.
Mumzie! (:
Green tea latte, Mocha & a Cappuccino.
Bed of Mushrooms.
Lemon Herb Salmon Steak.
Marinara Linguine.
Sprinkled with cheese.
My Mocha.
Volcanic Chocolate.
Went to the arcade to play some basketball. I think it's been a few years since we've been in there..
That dude's trying to compete with my bro.
Eugene's score. Oh My Gosh. :X
Bought a couple of movies before heading back home. Something to tide me through the week.
Rush Hour 3 was super hilarious! Chris Tucker & Jackie Chan are both doing their thang. & I prefer Soo Yung when she was young & cute. D: I like how they improvised the dance into the movie. Provides a few flashbacks of the previous two Rush Hour films.
The Ant Bully was pretty nice. Spindle was uber adorable! Love how the ants go about & find sweet rocks. :D
When evening is nigh, Mummy prepares her luggages for her trip to Australia. To attend Ed's graduation ceremony. You'll be missed Mummy! ):
Can't wait till Mummy & Kor is back to celebrate x'mas! The excitement, thrill & joy. (: It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas..
Tweaked by Yours Truly.
Blogskin created by Eclair-x.
Table & navigational codings courtesy of Hilary, from her skin littlest things.
Layout idea and inspiration from Tillyness.
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.