REPLY TO TAGS! ♥
Shah : School's starting in abt a week's time! Back to sleepless nights & endless assignments. ): Do you know I'm taking up animation fundamentals for this whole sem? I know right! Workload's gna be twice as much. Yeah, hard for anyone to understand what we're going through.. Art is more than just talent indeed. Thank you, Shah. For your kind, encouraging words. Especially when I always doubt my ability to do well in my course. Can't wait to see you & the 5A/5B peeps again! Bump into you soon! :D
Shan : "n u know, ive always loved you babeh, and i still am loving ya! :)" stay true to your words okay babes! Haven't met up with you much during my hols.. But I hope we still find the time for each other one of these days. To just sit down, talk about life & laugh abt the silly times we've had in wdls sec. Anyways, have you figured out how to put the nuffnang ads up yet? x
Linn : Awww thank you huns! (: My portfolio's for this project that has to be presented before we go on our semester break so yeah.. has to be perfectly done. Before you're put on the chopping block for your mentors to criticize your works. :X I love that quote too! Miss you linn.. How's college treating you? Heard you're back for Raya break! When can we meet again? D:
Isaac : ThankYouSoVeryMuch! You're the creative one! Your works are pretty awesome. It shows in your grade. You've earned it. (:
Hirdayu : I MISS YOU BIG TIME BUNNY! D; How have you been? xoxo <3
Joei : Make time to come to my place during Christmas break! :D Sorry but we had to go to Giordano to find you. Even if it means walking all the way to Suntec City. We just missed you! (: And.. love disturbing you too. hehes!
Camellia : Hey love! I've been good. Well, just plain boring staying at home for DAYS. Even WEEKS sometimes. D; But I have my fair share of good times during this break too! How you coping for the O's? Hope you're all preped up, ready for war against the papers! xxx
Haruchi : You like my new layout though? :D How're you haru-chan!
Sue Lynn : Now that everyone knows how this navigation thingum works, yay for no spams! LOL
Afann : Linked you already. (: How come there's only one post on your blog? Bring on the high quality whacky fun photos of yours dude! Loving the song on your blog too. :D (Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky <3)
Hafiz : I can't have access to your blog. ): Invite me again?
Bekah : TYVM dearie! Love you lots too! ;D A Levels coming along great for you? xoxo
Ridhwan : Finally! You've got yourself a blog. :D Okay, I'm gna link you up! Blog often yeah? See you around! (:
Azuin : MY PATTY PAT PATRICK! Miss you like OMGOSH B'GOSH SO MUCH! Hookay, will link you up too! Hope to see you real soon duckie! *hugs* x
Calista : It's nice talking to you today sweetie! We should hang out more often (:
Sad that you have to leave so early! But it's tuition & it'll do you alot of good for your SPM so I totally understand. *bao bao* Jiayou! You can make it to poly next year Cally! I believe in you! x


















Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.