°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
宝贝,我的董事换取花纹。
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
-。-
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
LAWL
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
and the chinese sux too!
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
不要笑我。则么换汇。
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
wart the heck is a flower mosquito?
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
hua wen
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
uhm
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
dear..
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
it's the settings for ALL the things
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
or just msn?
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
and u sound so cute in chinese
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
i'd rather u keep it like this
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
不要笑我。快帮我!
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
LOL
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
LOL
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
okok
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
LET ME LAUGH FIRST
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
heee =D
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
我打你屁股。
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
LOL
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
*hugs you* <3
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
i'm sorry dear..
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
i always..
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
i just tend to see you as this little girl
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
always get so frustrated easily
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
like still very small like that
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
you noe that's why i find you so cute..
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
realli realli
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
you just tend to
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
screw things up
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
>.<
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
hehe =p
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
but.. yea i noe it must have been realli realli hard to say things u wanna say >.<
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
uh huh.. ):
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
*holds you*
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
宝贝。与换去华文。
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
〉。 《
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
yup you're growing into a banana
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
good good i like chinese girls
~®¤[@|M]-øñÐz »» says:
=D
°~*håzelnut © »» In the chilly hours & minutes of uncertainty,
I want to be in the warm hold of your loving mind. says:
不要笑我!!
Quote from dancingupastorm!
DAMN their choreography is awesome. Seamless blocking changes, subtle hand work and high octane moves. They obviously have technique, look professional and there's really an aura about them. They've categorized themselves as Free Style and you definitely see lots of influences in their work from locking to jazz to digits.
and honestly, i have no respect for all those girl groups who do "NEW JAZZ" in bikinis and fishnets, flash their cleavage and shake some ass. Don't sell your sex appeal, sell your technique if any. NEW JAZZ IS DAMN BULLSHIT please. it's like an excuse for girls to be slutty and act like they can dance. >,<









































Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.